We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Services in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Services for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
2. Acceptable Use
You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Services to:
- Upload or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Stalk, harass, or threaten another person.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services.
- Upload or transmit any software or other material that contains viruses or other harmful code.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Services or the servers or networks that host the Services.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
3. Intellectual Property
The Services and all content, software, and other materials contained therein are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, or create derivative works from any of the Services or content without our express written consent.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM:
- YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES.
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR INFORMATION.
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF THE SERVICES.
- ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES.
- ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California.
7. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of the Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on the Website and will take effect immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Services after such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.